Ok, I'm an original tour user. Got it the 2nd week of it's release and the build quality was poor. I had tons of issue. A couple weeks ago I sold it for a hero. And last night I went to radishack and got a new tour. Brand new in box. The build quality of this one is a lot better. It feels a lot more sturdy no loose battery door no screen ripple and it may be me but I think the vibration on this one is stronger. Does anyone know if they changed the vibration somewhere along.

Happy to be a bb user again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 02:22 PM
    Glad to hear you're both back to BB and enjoying the 9630 again! I too had some experience with the early builds and had much the same feelings/impression as you have. I have just recently been replaced (refurb, but this is obviously one of the newer builds). The phone just feels sturdier. Trackball works incredibly, battery door locks into place firmly and with wiggles, and I have noticed that the vibration is much stronger. It makes a crazy noise now when it vibrates on my desk. Never had this intense of a vibration on the initial Tour.
    03-03-10 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD