I've been using Color ID for a few days now to switch the color of my LED for different contacts and I noticed that my notification sound no longer plays when I get a text. The light flashes the color that I set up but I don't get any sound anymore. Has anyone else noticed this or know of a fix for this?
    09-12-09 10:42 AM
    I installed it a little while ago (free vers), and i can't even uninstall it. bbmenu doesn't give an uninstall/delete option when selected on it
    09-12-09 11:15 AM
    go into option>advanced option>applications>delete it from there

And go download BuzzMe
    09-12-09 11:17 AM
    I thought about downloading this app on AppWorld but that's exactly what I was worried about...
    09-12-09 11:18 AM
    Color ID isn't worth it...especially when you get the LED stuck.
    09-12-09 12:39 PM
    Yup. I can't even unisntall (even using options/adavanced/applications way)
    it's not even listed. stupid POS.
    09-12-09 01:02 PM
    Crap. I just bought this app last night.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 01:25 PM
    I'm now having the same problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 01:24 AM
    BerryBuzz > all .
    09-21-09 02:13 AM
    I've been using Color ID for a few days now to switch the color of my LED for different contacts and I noticed that my notification sound no longer plays when I get a text. The light flashes the color that I set up but I don't get any sound anymore. Has anyone else noticed this or know of a fix for this?

Hi, this occurs because of the length of the ringtone. We will be releasing an new update shortly which will fix this interference problem. Look for ver 1.1.5 to be available through the BB App World, Mobihand, Handmark, Handango and GetJar. I can also give you a direct link to download it, but it is probably best if you update your version from the vendor you originally downloaded the app from. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Nige
    10-08-09 02:19 PM
    Our newest version of Color ID (v1.1.5) is available through the Crackberry Store and other web channels. The update is free and I highly recommend you download it and replace your old version. If you need help or have any questions about Color ID, don't hesitate to ask!

Nige
    10-28-09 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD