I noticed on various sites(including blackberry.com) that the Tour has an analog (?) clock on the screen. Has anyone else seen this. Is this the default screen and can I get this for my curve.
    07-05-09 07:17 PM
    It is the default clock screen and can be changed to a digital clock as well. It comes on when charging the device as a standby screen.

Don't think you can get it on the curve as it's part of the OS.
    07-05-09 07:24 PM
    I noticed this on my storm (for the 3 weeks that I owned one). I liked it.
    07-05-09 08:39 PM
    Bedside mode FTW.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 09:01 PM
    anyone know how to disable the tour from displaying the analog clock when it's plugged into a charger????
    07-26-09 11:58 AM
    anyone know how to disable the tour from displaying the analog clock when it's plugged into a charger????
    go into the settings of the clock app (just click the clock app and hit your BB button) and there you should find all the options you need, including disabling it from displaying when you plug in your phone to a USB Charger
    07-26-09 12:02 PM
    yea, it's a feature of the 4.6+ OS's so you can't get it on your curve. but it'll probably be there if you go to 5.0 on it when it comes out
    07-26-09 12:19 PM
    I noticed on various sites(including blackberry.com) that the Tour has an analog (?) clock on the screen. Has anyone else seen this. Is this the default screen and can I get this for my curve.
    Nope, this is only for modern BBs. i.e., OS 4.6+
    07-26-09 12:20 PM
    go into the settings of the clock app (just click the clock app and hit your BB button) and there you should find all the options you need, including disabling it from displaying when you plug in your phone to a USB Charger
    lolol for the life of me i couldn't figure that out....actually i had no idea that icon was "clock" - i thought it was still just the "alarm" like the old OS's...thanks alot
    07-26-09 02:29 PM
    i used vorino clock on my curve. I like it alot. It reminded me of my husband's storm and the one on my tour now
    07-26-09 03:52 PM
    yea, it's a feature of the 4.6+ OS's so you can't get it on your curve. but it'll probably be there if you go to 5.0 on it when it comes out
    original curves wont be updated to 5.0. Only 4.6+ devices are getting the upgrade.

new device or no clock for you!
    07-26-09 05:09 PM
    Anyway to keep the clock up when the tour is 'not in use, just in lock mode'. I like that my old flip phone had the clock on the front all the time... besides from bedside manor anyway to keep it on the face of the clock all the time... any app to obtain that could assist?
    07-31-09 11:06 AM
    Anyway to keep the clock up when the tour is 'not in use, just in lock mode'. I like that my old flip phone had the clock on the front all the time... besides from bedside manor anyway to keep it on the face of the clock all the time... any app to obtain that could assist?
    Anyone... Anyone ??
    08-03-09 06:03 AM
    you just have to change it to digital
    08-03-09 07:09 AM
    I guess it just can't be done.
    08-19-09 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD