I've just picked up the Blackberry Tour, and I'm trying to change the Email Signature for outgoing mail.

I've tried to do it on the phone by accessing the Email Settings under Options in Messages... but I don't see where to change the signature.

And I've tried to do it on the computer through the Blackberry Desktop Manager... but I don't have a application for Email Settings.

Help!
    07-19-09 04:05 PM
    I've just picked up the Blackberry Tour, and I'm trying to change the Email Signature for outgoing mail.

I've tried to do it on the phone by accessing the Email Settings under Options in Messages... but I don't see where to change the signature.

And I've tried to do it on the computer through the Blackberry Desktop Manager... but I don't have a application for Email Settings.

Help!

you can do it by logging into the bis site.. and editing the settings for the email account you want to change the signature on

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    07-19-09 04:06 PM
    Yeah go to the blackberry site and login with your email settings, then you can login to each email account you have set up and change the signatures.
    ( https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw )
    07-20-09 08:32 AM
    There is no BIS login site for the BlackBerry Tour. Can someone please come up with a better solution and notify me! Thank You.
    07-20-09 12:19 PM
    From the Tour's main menu...

Setup > Email Settings > Your email address (at very top of page) > Edit

Scroll down and you can change your signature, in addition to a bunch of other stuff. Hope this is what you needed!
    Last edited by slinky317; 07-20-09 at 12:34 PM.
    07-20-09 12:32 PM
    There is no BIS login site for the BlackBerry Tour. Can someone please come up with a better solution and notify me! Thank You.
    The BIS is not specifically for the Tour; it's through your carrier's website. Go here for Verizon BIS, log in (or register if you haven't already...which I believe you must have to use the Email settings on your Blackberry)...then go to Email, and Edit. You should be able to remove signatures that way.
    Last edited by HollyDay; 07-20-09 at 01:24 PM.
    07-20-09 01:21 PM
    From the Tour's main menu...

Setup > Email Settings > Your email address (at very top of page) > Edit

Scroll down and you can change your signature, in addition to a bunch of other stuff. Hope this is what you needed!
    I have just spent a couple of hours trying to log into the web site listed in another post in this thread unsuccessfully. My frustration meter was getting pretty high...lol.

I would throw my arms around you and give you a huge hug for this post, you solved my problem. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I am on day 2 with my BB Tour, my first BB, and I'm doing pretty well getting it figured out. Without this forum and all of it's helpful people I would be lost, I hope all of you know just how much help you really are to those of us new to BB.
    08-20-09 12:16 AM
    thanks for this tip. doing now. good question and answers.
    08-20-09 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD