I searched around and didnt find an answer to my specific question so was hoping for a little help. I was wondering if the actual icons on the BB can be changed to a completely different one. Wether it be an icon that already exists on the device, or one(s) that are downloaded and installed.

Every search I did came up with the same answer, "you can MOVE the icons by blah, blah, etc" Im not looking to move them as I know how to do that, but rather, would like to actually change them completely to an entirely different picture/icon.

If this can be done, please post up. Im sure there are many out there interested. Also, this question is not specific to the Tour, that just happens to be the model I have. Thanks
    08-16-09 12:00 PM
    you can change them using different themes, check out plazmic theme builder and composer
    08-16-09 12:08 PM
    There is plenty of free themes for the Tour here, do a search...
    08-16-09 12:10 PM
    yup and if u are looking to keep the stock theme and change around some icons there are themes like this too. and u can also request a theme with your personal settings if you are lucky/that interested.
    08-16-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD