First off, i have no idea how my bb just crated custom ringtones for everyone but it did. If i go into ringtones to change my general tone, it will save it but if someone calls me, it stays whatever ringtone was saved in their custom ringtone but i didn't set that up at all! and if i add a new contact, it will chose its own custom ringtone instead of just taking the general tone that i had set up. So my question is, is there a way to delete custom ringtones? i look up on other forms for answers to this but i have no idea where my "Sounds" button is on my tour! please please please help me! thank you.
    07-19-10 08:44 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.
    Unfortunately, I have had profile issues like this on all three of our 9630s. Thus far, I have found no solution. It seems my 9630s ring however they want to. I have never had this kind of problem with any other device and even multiple changes in software---official and leaked---haven't solved the profile craziness!
    07-19-10 11:34 AM
    Sadly, my Tour does the same thing.

It will go back to the default ring tone on some contacts. The default ring tone is my provider's "ring tone", it is very low, and on every commercial they run. So, when a USC commercial comes on the tv, or the radio, I'm looking for my phone to make sure it isn't ringing.
    07-19-10 11:52 AM
    Dear All:
    I have begun having the same problem recently on my Blackberry Bold 9930 on Verizon. Has anyone ever figured out how to resolve this? Thanks!
    06-25-13 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD