I finally ordered THE Tour! After a long wait and a lot of reading (drooling), I am going to be a proud member of CB nation! The biggest issue right now, is that I have to wait till Monday!!! I am totally bummed and can't believe I am going to say this but I can't wait for Monday! I can't wait to have it and start learning it since its going to be my first BB and I am happy that I got a BB that is top notch, minus flaws or should I minor problems that will be worked out in the firmware update!
    08-19-09 10:42 PM
    Welcome to CB nation! I have a curve and I LOVE it!!! You will enjoy all that BB has to offer! Just keep yourself busy until monday.. like go camping or something like that!
    08-19-09 10:48 PM
    Remember to check out the various issues such as trackball, excessively loose battery door etc...

When you also get it, remember to go to options, status, and type TEST.

That way the phone diagnostic comes up and you can run tests to check if everything from keyboard, to speakers, to gps, to trackball etc... are working fine.
    08-20-09 01:24 AM
    Once you go Black, you never go back.
    08-20-09 04:39 AM
    The tour is sweet. Had mine for about a week now. No problems with my trackball or batt door, but the signal strength is not quite as good as my curves was.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 04:54 AM
    You could also use this time to look through the forum and learn as much as possible about the Tour. It's not perfect, but I love it!!
    08-20-09 04:59 AM
    I have Bachatu, lots and lots of time looking through the forums. Madness, thanks a lot for the reminder. I had seen where people were asking about this!
    08-20-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD