Hello guys, I just bought a unlocked Blackberry from Verizon on Ebay, I live in Brazil so that makes thinks more complicated, anyways, after calling Blackberry and my service provider I realized that they didn't how to deal with it, so I searched for help on internet and I found that my service book has no entries either my host routing table, and when I try to register that host routing table it says that the message has send but nothing happens, I really don't know that to do. In my mind I think that I have to download all the service books again, but I don't know where I can find it. I also tried to register on that BlackBerry Internet Service in my country but I also didn't get results. By the way, the only application that works with the internet is Foursquare. Additional things: they have a plan here in Brazil for Blackberry, I'm already on this plan, but guess what, can't use the internet, can someone please help me, it would be awesome, Im trying to fix it for like a mouth. Thanks.
    03-28-12 08:47 PM
    you need to look around the internet for a zip file containing your carriers service books and manually load them to the phone. using a CDMA phone on a GSM network is a pain in the when it comes to trying to get the service books to stick. its a known issue in the states when trying to use a Verizon Storm on at&t or t-mobile.
    04-24-12 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD