Can't transfer music over to my phone
Hi, I had a hard drive fail recently so I had to reinstall my desktop manager, after I did so I tried to transfer some music over to my phone, not long before the hard drive failed I was able to do this with no problem but now it says that I can't even transfer one song over without going over the maximum file size limit, I tried to switch to transfering to the media card but it still says it. How bad is this and can someone help? Also please use small words, I hate it when people use too much techno bable and jargon, it hurts my head.
- 12-04-12, 03:34 PM #2
Take the Media Card out of your BlackBerry.
Put the Media Card in a card reader.
Insert the card reader into your computer.
Copy the files to the Music folder on the card the same as you would any other file on your computer.
Put the card back into your BlackBerry.
- By crazydaisey in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-11, 01:59 PM
- By Flyerguy72 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-09, 12:53 PM
- By mrhiker101 in forum BBOS Movies / VideosReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-08, 03:20 PM
- By raelix in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 09-21-08, 03:22 PM
- By kag in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-08, 11:37 AM