I used to use MS Outlook to sync my address book and calendar, but because of issues on my computer I went back to regular Windows Vista mail. Since doing this, I cannot sync my BB calendar to my Vista calendar, there is no option in Desktop Manager for calendar anymore, just ASCII or Yahoo. Any ideas?
    12-13-09 10:54 PM
    sorry, I'm not so clear about this.
    12-14-09 02:42 AM
    You can't sync directly with vista mail...It's a pain What I learned in one of the threads was to download a calendar called Mozilla sunbird. It is a free desktop calendar, then download google sync from the list of free apps on crackberry. You set up the Mozilla to sync with Gmail calendar which will sync with your bb. I know it is a lot of steps but I put my dates on the Mozilla calendar and it gets to my bb. This way I don't have to be online to use a calendar. You need a google account to use the calendar function. Let me know if you need more help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 07:09 AM
    I was thinking to start using Yahoo Calendar. It's not such a big deal, I make all my updates from the phone anyway, so it's more that I'm concerned about backing it all up.
    12-14-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD