No, like I said before when I went to create a new account it said to enter my MEID #.

I entered each, one at a time without spaces and with. It wouldnt work, and just told me to go through BIS on my phone.

Im sorry this sounds so confusing but im sure its a simple problem I just cant get the steps correct nevermind into my BIS account from my computer.
    04-12-10 03:11 PM
    No, like I said before when I went to create a new account it said to enter my MEID #.

I entered each, one at a time without spaces and with. It wouldnt work, and just told me to go through BIS on my phone.

Im sorry this sounds so confusing but im sure its a simple problem I just cant get the steps correct nevermind into my BIS account from my computer.
    K But you log in via Blackberry..

You don;t have to create a new account....

Enter that user name and password on the PC and it will log you in.
    04-12-10 03:15 PM
    Can you explain more clearly?

I am trying to log in here: https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html

What do I enter for my username, and password if I dont need to create a new account?
    04-12-10 03:21 PM
    04-12-10 03:25 PM
    Thats the same thing..

I requested my password in hopes to get my username as well, and I got an email from blackberry saying "username and password dont exist, please use your device to access Blackberry Internet Service"

So...im assuming I need to set up a new BIS account in order to get things working again. When I try to do so, Im not sure what ESN/MEID number to enter into the second box.

What the **** am I doing wrong?
    04-12-10 03:34 PM
    So your saying on your device when you select the email settings icon. I doesn't ask you for a user name and password?
    04-12-10 03:39 PM
    Correct, I click the email settings icon and im brought right to the account set up page.

I have the option to Add an existing account, and to create a blackberry email account.

I can click on add existing account, then what setting would I choose for a microsoft exchange, other?

Id enter my email and password and hit continue, and the email account will be set up just fine. I can receive emails but i continue to have the problem when im recieving emails using: unknown

This happens when it clearly says TO: my school email address.

Wtf, so frustrating
    04-12-10 03:46 PM
    Got it all sorted out with verizon.

Had to wipe the phone and was resent service books from them, then restored the phone.

Thanks for your help!
    04-12-10 09:51 PM
    Have you been able to log in to your BIS account...
    04-13-10 12:17 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD