Anyone having problems getting VZ Navigator to work? I downloaded it via the icon link on the Tour and when I try to run it i get "Error starting VZNavigator: Error loading module 'VZNavigator' outOfMemoryError" I have tried reinstalling, soft resetting, etc. Anyone else have this problem or a remedy?
    07-20-09 08:38 AM
    Are you on a free trial period? Its $9.99/mo I believe normally
    07-20-09 08:44 AM
    No I have provisioned the app through MyVerizon.
    07-20-09 09:21 AM
    I had VZW Navigator installed on my 8830, so I just kept and installed it on my new Tour, and it works fine. The first time I ran it, it took a little longer to boot up, but now, just click on it and bam.

However, since you downloaded it, did you contact Verizon, I think they have to flip a switch to allow your account to access the satellites.

Jeff
    07-20-09 09:22 AM
    It has nothing to do with provisioning. It gives me that error while trying to open the app. I also just downloaded Telenav and it gives me a similar error.
    07-20-09 09:40 AM
    I was getting random error codes with mine when I first installed it. I called verizon and they had me uninstall it and download it again and now it works perfectly fine.
    07-20-09 09:48 AM
    Well trying to install VZNav became a bigger problem than I thought. I am now getting Reinstall Software Error 552 when trying to reboot my phone. After doing some research it looks as though I will have to reinstall the os. This really sucks because I didn't get around to doing a backup so now I will lose everything. I also can't reinstall until after work and I am without my Tour all day .
    07-20-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD