I got a new Tour to replace one that was having some random issues. Well I've had this one for about a week and it seemed to work fine till yesterday.

Right now I cannot do anything but call out, and send texts, and get FB alerts.

Here's the I cannot list so far....

I cannot check those alerts of any kind.
    I cannot send bbm's I've had the hour glass for almost 24 hours on a few of them.
    I cannot receive calls.
    I cannot receive MMS's
    I cannot use any data of any kind.
    I'm sure there's more but I don't know any more....

I've tried to do a battery pull a few times, I updated my OS to the latest OS from version and nothing. The other thing is my signal is ALL OVER the place. I'll have 1x, 1X, 1XEV 1xev 1 bar, full bar and everything in between.

my girl friend has the 8530 and her phone is working perfectly fine right next to me.....any help would be awesome.
    08-01-10 06:53 PM
    Go into the Sprint store, try to shake them for a 9650!
    08-01-10 06:56 PM
    well that's going to be tomorrow for sure. but there is a 2 day wait and I got way to much to be without a phone for 2 more days.....I guess I'll have to try and talk them in to giving me a new one right away.
    08-01-10 06:59 PM
    try resending your service books and then do a battery pull again it is worth a shot
    08-01-10 08:00 PM
    nope nothing. Thanks for the idea though.
    08-01-10 09:00 PM
    Try re-registering the device with the network. Go to options> advanced options> host routing table> hit the blackberry key and then register.
    08-01-10 09:36 PM
    I'll give that a shot but when I went in there there was around 100000000 different sprint(xxxxxxx) ones. Does it matter what one I choose?
    08-01-10 10:29 PM
    When the host routing table screen comes up just hit the Blackberry key and then select register now.
    08-01-10 10:37 PM
    ok, I just gave it a shot about 45min ago thinking "well it cannot get any worse really" and it said message sent but nothing after that.

I'm going to go back down to sprint's latest os and see if it helps but I doubt it since it didn't work before the upgrade.

Thanks for the help though.
    08-01-10 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD