I cannot delete anything in my download folder. I highlight the app, open the BB menu and click on delete and all the cursor does is stay on cancel. It will not move up to delete on any of the apps. The cursor will not move anywhere, just keeps the cancel choice highlited and that's it.

What is causing this? I don't want to be stuck with all the apps I don't want and I cannot get rid of them. I also tried a reboot, same problem.

Edit: I did a google search on deleting apps and it tells me to go into "options:>advanced options>select applications>highlite app wanted deleted>press menu key>choose delete.

I did it that way and right now it is deleting one of the apps. I never had to do that before. I just had to highlite the app in download folder and delete it but that does not work anymore. Anyone else know when theis change was made and or/why?

Thanks!
    Last edited by ronnieg56; 10-16-10 at 05:14 PM.
    10-16-10 05:00 PM
    Have you tried deleting the app directly from the applicstions list in options?

Ooops, just seen your edit... :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-10 05:15 PM
    I cannot delete anything in my download folder. I highlight the app, open the BB menu and click on delete and all the cursor does is stay on cancel. It will not move up to delete on any of the apps. The cursor will not move anywhere, just keeps the cancel choice highlited and that's it.

What is causing this? I don't want to be stuck with all the apps I don't want and I cannot get rid of them. I also tried a reboot, same problem.

Edit: I did a google search on deleting apps and it tells me to go into "options:>advanced options>select applications>highlite app wanted deleted>press menu key>choose delete.

I did it that way and right now it is deleting one of the apps. I never had to do that before. I just had to highlite the app in download folder and delete it but that does not work anymore. Anyone else know when theis change was made and or/why?

Thanks!
    Try going to options and look at the applications section. You should be able to delete them from there.
    10-16-10 05:16 PM
    Thanks for the replies. That was the option that worked, going into the Options, Applications menu and deleting from there.

It was driving me nuts because this is the first and only time I had to do it that way. Previously everything was deleteable directly from the download folder.

I did upgrade to the new OS last night. Could this of made the change?
    10-16-10 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD