- 07-12-2009, 05:40 PM #2
Yep... highlight the one you want, press the BB/Menu button and choose "Move". You can move them to wherever you'd like to. You can choose "Move to Folder", too, and move them to a specific folder if you'd like.Official Schmoopie of CB
Tour purchased September 2009, .219 OS
Writing and music and art are the reasons for life to continue on Earth.
- CrackBerry Abuser
07-12-2009, 05:44 PM #4
- 168 Posts
And if there are icons already IN folders that you want OUT of folders and on your home screen (facebook, BBM, etc.), highlight the icon, click menu, select "move to folder", and then "Home".
Once on your home screen you can move them around to where you want them with the menu key.Like a sock monkey. Only undeader. http://sockzombie.com
- CrackBerry Newbie
07-21-2009, 11:01 PM #8
- 1 Posts
I have the 8900 and I just recently found this out: to change the 6 icons on the front menu, you need to change them on your FULL menu in the order that you want.
What you need to do:
1. Go to your FULL menu screen. Highlight the icon you want to be on your front menu.
2. Press the MENU button. Or the one with the dots. =]
3. Select "Move" and move it one of the FIRST 6 SPOTS.
4. Do that with whatever else you want to change.
Hope this was helpful!
- 07-21-2009, 11:33 PM #11Seriously, did you guys not know you can really do this? Funny how so many of ya didn't know the top row of your full menu is the same row on your home screen. Must be BB newbies...I am new to Blackberry...please be patient with me