I have been a very happy bb owner for years, owned many in my time.. just today I got the tour, decided i wanted to "upgrade" from the bold. I was happy with the bold, just thought a sleeker, newer bb with a bigger camera was a nice upgrade..

However Im curious as to whether the tour can send MMS messages.

Also, I took the micro sd card out of my bold, with pictures and music on it, and the tour only picked up the music... it didnt find any pics...

Does anyone know if the Tour can send mms (the user guide/instructions, only showed that it can receive mms...) and why the phone wont pic up the pics on the SD card ?

Also does any one know of any pros/cons between the bold and the tour? If the tour does not send mms, it doesnt seem to be much of an upgrade since i wont really be using it around the world.

thanks!

Ps. new to crackberry, my first post!
    09-14-09 07:44 AM
    I forgot to mention, when clicking the options button, when a picture is open, my only option is "send as email"

???
    09-14-09 07:45 AM
    Yes, it is able to send MMS...try resending your service books or try a battery pull if you don't get the option
    09-14-09 07:54 AM
    did you put an unlocked tour onto the rogers network or are you using bell/telus ?

i ask because the tour only runs on gsm in northamerica and not hspa.
    09-14-09 07:57 AM
    yeah the Tour can send MMS just fine
    09-14-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD