I have a particular gmail account/calendar setup to sync with my bb calendar.

Now on this particular gmail calendar I have four sub calendars (work, personal, etc, etc).

Only one of these sub calendars are showing on my calendar? I remember way back when, there was an option on the calendar to select which sub calendars you wanted to be displayed.

I know longer see that on there. Can someone point me in the right direction here?
    12-10-10 12:49 PM

Now on this particular gmail calendar I have four sub calendars (work, personal, etc, etc).

Only one of these sub calendars are showing on my calendar? I remember way back when, there was an option on the calendar to select which sub calendars you wanted to be displayed.

I know longer see that on there. Can someone point me in the right direction here?
    Since I truly do not know this answer not using my syncing in this way even though I use gmail I would make the suggestion that you go to gmial and the calandars and log in...Go to the FAQ section for this topic and I bet you find the simple answer as I have found many answers under the Gmail and calandar FAQ section. Good luck
    12-10-10 05:41 PM

If you are using Google sync, go to options, scroll to the bottom under sync these calendars, click menu, click change option and choose your calendars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD