Ive had a tour since day one, and havent really had any problems.

My trackball feels a little bit raised up too much I suppose. Like, In order for me to click down on the trackball, I have to push the trackball down further than it feels I should have too. Because of this, while pushing down, the mouse moves out of place sometimes. A little annoying, but wouldnt make me return my phone.

Also, I got a tiny scratch on my phones screen. Not noticeable at all unless you REALLY look and thats only if the part of the screen that got scrached is white. Anyways, if I bring my tour in and tell that about my small trackball problem, but exagerrate the problem to the point where I make it sound like it is a huge problem, do you think theyll replace it for me? I just want the replacement to get rid of this stupid little scratch. I dont have the insurance by the way that verizon offers.
    09-16-09 10:41 PM
    Is worth the try, I think you should call though instead of going in the store, this way they won't have to kno about the scratch lol
    09-16-09 10:45 PM
    If you are really nice and dont go into the store with an attitude, you should be able to get a warranty replacement due to your trackball issue. The scratch on the screen does NOT void a warranty, which your device has for one year. The trackball having a few problems when going horizontally is a known issue. I got mine replaced for that issue and my new Tour is great.
    09-16-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD