I started using the new version of berryweather and it has the setting to put the weather as wallpaper. The background behind it is black. A while ago I wanted background just all black and I want that now. Is there anyway to just have no wallpaper? When I cleared it I had that verizon stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 11:04 PM
    Unfortunately, the default wallpaper varies by theme. So unless the theme you are using already has a black background, then theres no way. The only alternative is to find an all-black wallpaper or create one.

Heres an all black wallpaper:
    12-03-09 11:16 PM
    i'm pretty sure you gotta have something there - whether it's a pic or solid color. Having nothing doesn't really make sense
    12-03-09 11:17 PM
    Thanks. That's kinda what I figured. I've tried all black wallpapers but they never looked right. Your's on the other hand does. Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 11:20 PM
    Of course, glad to help.
    12-03-09 11:22 PM
    how in the **** do you even get the weather background? i've searched everywhere on the phone (verizon tour) and can't find it.
    12-06-09 04:23 PM
    how in the **** do you even get the weather background? i've searched everywhere on the phone (verizon tour) and can't find it.

thru berryweather
    12-06-09 04:25 PM
    I believe this is possible with the app BerryWeather.

BerryWeather - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    12-06-09 04:25 PM
    i have berryweather and i just paid the 3.99 to upgrade it...that's why i'm asking. i can't seem to figure it out.
    12-06-09 04:27 PM
    Make sure you have the version that matches your OS, for the Tour that would be a version for 4.7 or 5.x

Then open the app, BB-Menu button, Settings, Wallpaper, and there are a slew of options.
    12-06-09 04:55 PM
    i don't see wallpapers...did i download the wrong verision? i have 4.7 and that was the one i upgraded too.

i have BerryWeather OS 4.2.1 and running 4.7.1.61....oh ****, that's not the same huh?

well even when I "change application" it still emails me the 2.0.54. this is bugging me.

i'm just downloading the 2.0.54 again cause that was the link it sent me after i changed the application to 4.7 in my app account. see if that will work or am i missing something?

EDIT! Thanks a lot. That's all I had to do was resend it for the 4.7. Appreciate your help!!

Ed
    Last edited by meyer; 12-06-09 at 05:24 PM.
    12-06-09 05:01 PM
    I think you have to be running OS version 5.0.X.X in order to see the wallpaper options.
    12-06-09 05:41 PM
    Glad to help. BW did not make it simple - all of their V 2 BW software has the same version number but there are actually different versions for the different OS'

Then, at least in my case, Mobihand at first had the wrong OS version for us 4.7 users.

And to mrtomallen - wallpaper works for OS 4.7 and greater from what I've read but again, they made it a bit confusing to all of us.
    12-06-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD