What is the best settings to have the camera set to if you wanna eventually print out the pictures. I'd probably say 9x5 or 10x7 or whatnot is the biggest I'm thinking right now.
    10-28-09 03:17 PM
    What is the best settings to have the camera set to if you wanna eventually print out the pictures. I'd probably say 9x5 or 10x7 or whatnot is the biggest I'm thinking right now.
    Max resolution of course. That being said....I would use an actual camera if you want keepers. Phone cameras are fine for quick picts, but are not close to an actual camera.

I would let you use my Canon 7D if you lived next door ;-)
    10-28-09 04:11 PM
    Lol, thanks! Max resolution makes huge pictures, roughly around 20inches...Medium should be 10-13 inches, which would be fine for 9x5's and such, correct?
    10-28-09 04:22 PM
    You always want the highest resolution/best quality pics. You can always scale them down, but you can't scale them up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 04:24 PM
    Right. Among other things, phones have small image sensors. Physically larger image sensors produce better results. Unfortunately, companies don't usually advertise the image sensor size on the front of adverts....phones have pretty small image sensors, so even with better resolutions its still not comparable to a point+click digital camera.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 05:08 PM
    With a 3.2 MP camera I wouldn't bother printing up anything over 5x7.
    10-28-09 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD