How is everyone getting such great pix ? The ISO is 1000 and cannot be changed to a lower ISO ? And my pix look NOWHERE as good as all yours.
    What's wrong ?
    10-04-09 11:41 PM
    it greatly depends on the ambient light (in my experience)
    10-04-09 11:42 PM
    The ISO is 1000 and cannot be changed to a lower ISO ?
    Where did u get this...don't tell me the number on the bottom left cuz that is not the ISO...that just means how many pictures u can fit on ur card....correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it sure as heck aint no ISO number...lol
    10-05-09 01:48 AM
    Yeah that's an estimate of the number of pics you have space for.

As with any camera, the quality of the photo is dependent upon the quality of light. Plus, it's a cameraphone, not a premium compact camera. It won't be as good as a proper camera because there is neither space nor processing power for a proper lens, sensor, and algorithm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 02:01 AM
    Yeah that's an estimate of the number of pics you have space for.

As with any camera, the quality of the photo is dependent upon the quality of light. Plus, it's a cameraphone, not a premium compact camera. It won't be as good as a proper camera because there is neither space nor processing power for a proper lens, sensor, and algorithm.

+1
    I do tend to think that the camera on this phone is great. It is my only camera atm and I have been taking really good pics with it.
    10-05-09 06:16 AM
    The only thing that sucks about this camera - and remember its a camera built in to a phone - is that there's no exposure value adjustment and it always exposes for pretty much the brightest part of what's in frame.

10-05-09 06:32 AM
    it greatly depends on the ambient light (in my experience)

seems to take the best pics when outside in sunlight... & indoors with a lot of light (my )
    10-05-09 07:39 AM
    Camera on the Tour seems to be a much better macro camera than anything else. Nice detail up close... looks like any other camera phone at greater distances.
    10-05-09 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD