I haven't seen this posted but if it is then sorry in advance. I was wondering if anybody else has noticed when they use the phone the screen goes dark, then you hit the end button and it lights back up and shows the time. Well I've noticed that the time will change.

For example, I'll hit the end button and the screen will light up and show 32 seconds and almost instantly change to 51 seconds. Is this an OS problem on all Tours or is this just a defected one?

By the way this is my third BlackBerry (Storm,Curve 8330, now Tour) and I absolutely love this phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 04:56 PM
    My guess would be that the display does not count while it is off and then updates itself when it lights up again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 05:17 PM
    Ya I have the same exact problem.. :/
    07-24-09 05:21 PM
    I'd agree with Chris. It seems that the counter stops once the display shuts off and then catches up to itself once you hit a button and the display turns back on. The same thing happens to me.
    07-24-09 06:13 PM
    I've noticed this as well and I think the phone is just updating itself. My call timer logs seem to match up with the people I've called for the right amount of time.
    07-25-09 06:36 AM
    The clock does the same thing. When the screen dims, it doesn't update until lit.
    07-25-09 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD