I would like to know if there is a way to remove the call back # that apears in the threaded txt msg. I really dont need to see the call back number in my txt section. Seems as if it is taking up space. I attatched a picture to help explain what i am talking about.

Also after the .419 officiall release my Dashboard Theme is not as clean of a theme any more. Like my alarm clock icon gets in the way of the date. I also attached a pic of that. Does anyone know of an update of this specific theme cause i really like this one and have been using it for months now.

Thank you for any help that is given!!!
    Last edited by k_rhayes; 01-19-10 at 05:24 PM.
    01-19-10 05:21 PM
    I'd like to know as well.
    01-19-10 06:11 PM
    I would like to know the same thing as well, but I'm thinking it might be a bug exclusive to .419.
    01-19-10 06:13 PM
    yea i have looked in all the sms settings and in msg options and i cant find anything.
    01-19-10 06:36 PM
    This is not a setting on your phone, the sender has to turn the option off in their phone...very annoying indeed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 06:59 PM
    what if they do not have a bb
    01-19-10 07:38 PM
    That's usually the case, I had to do it on my girlfriends Rant and my friends phone, I can't think of the name of it right now, its the one that flips both ways and the buttons change accordingly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 07:52 PM
    hmmm I just went through my text messages and it seems like only the people with BB's show with the call back number.
    01-19-10 08:20 PM
    well the picture that i posted is from my wife and she does not have a bb she is rocking an env 3........i know i know......i throw up a little every time i have to say that
    01-19-10 09:13 PM
    It's only people on your provider. BB or not, they show up. The sender needs to turn it off. On BB's, they return as soon as you do a battery pull. So far, on Verizon, the only phone that I have seen that does not have a callback number is the HTC Ozone, which I happen to be using. Other peoples callback number does not show either. I am pretty sure that every Verizon phone can turn the callback number off. It is a very annoying feature that I wish that they would eliminate all together.
    01-19-10 09:23 PM
    The other party has to disable the callback number on their end. Most people have it turned on without even realizing it. So yea, spread the word and ask others to turn it off if it bothers you.
    01-19-10 09:31 PM
    disabling the call back number on that end would then when they place a call it would show blocked id on the other end
    01-19-10 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD