I did a power search, but I came up empty handed with this one.

My buddy's Tour always displays his calendar/task notification icons with no problems. My Tour, well thats a different story.

I checked both Tour settings, and there is nothing differently check off. Is this a bug, or am I missing something.
    11-30-09 07:05 PM
    Anyone one out there experiencing my dilemma?
    12-01-09 11:28 AM
    ur buddy is probably using a today theme. when u scroll over calander the tasks/notifications come up right on the home screen. Using a default theme you dont have that option. Im using natemz ammpd theme, it has option ur looking for, free and a OTA download! Good luck!
    12-01-09 02:52 PM
    I did a power search, but I came up empty handed with this one.

My buddy's Tour always displays his calendar/task notification icons with no problems. My Tour, well thats a different story.

I checked both Tour settings, and there is nothing differently check off. Is this a bug, or am I missing something.
    You might want to check which calendar you have set as the default calendar. My Tour acts up if I don't have the right default calendar set and I try to sync anything. Making BES calendar and Google Calendar work together is a bit of a pain...
    12-01-09 02:55 PM
    Erika122 its not that, I actually have a calendar/weather theme on my Tour.

woofer00, I will look into that.

Thanks for the replies fellow Crack users
    Last edited by He123321; 12-01-09 at 08:21 PM.
    12-01-09 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD