Since 5.0 upgrade calendar takes over 1/2 minute to open, then another 1/2 minute to be able to scroll (freezes up). No problems before upgrade. The more entries I delete the faster it runs, but need almost zero to respond as fast as old OS. No other problems with OS. Only 1 CICAL and only hardwire sync (not on BES). Anyone else? Solution?
    03-31-10 12:17 PM
    Yup, me too. Takes a good 30 seconds from when I click the icon till the calendar actually opens... then another 20 seconds before I can scroll. Quite annoying to tell you the truth. Wonder if it is just the VZW OS 5.0? Can anyone using .419 or .484 (MTS or Sprint's official OS) confirm or deny this as well?

Thanks
    04-17-10 11:09 AM
    No lag for me, running .484
    04-17-10 12:31 PM
    Have a bandaid solution! BTW - this applies to AGENDA VIEW ONLY. If you opt for DO NOT SHOW "FREE TIME" it drags as stated above. If you opt for "SHOW FREE TIME" it runs fine! You just have to tolerate seeing the "Free Time" bands. I reinstalled ALL my appointments and no drag at all (as long as "Free Time" shows). I hope they fix this, but at least no more delays
    04-19-10 08:44 AM
    Have a bandaid solution! BTW - this applies to AGENDA VIEW ONLY. If you opt for DO NOT SHOW "FREE TIME" it drags as stated above. If you opt for "SHOW FREE TIME" it runs fine! You just have to tolerate seeing the "Free Time" bands. I reinstalled ALL my appointments and no drag at all (as long as "Free Time" shows). I hope they fix this, but at least no more delays
    You are awesome I am about to try this now!!! The lag is driving me nutz!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 11:09 AM
    Thanks for the fix! I don't like having to see all the "free time" bars, but it beats the terrible lag.
    05-12-10 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD