This past weekend, after many attempts at uploading pix to FB via BB and them not going to the live feed and only to my mobile uploads folder, I uninstalled the facebook app along with the service book CMME for FB. I reinstalled the app and then discovered today that all my calendars on the phone are EMPTY (yahoo, outlook and FB). All calendar (CICAL) service books are there, I also resent the Service books and reregistered my phone. Verizon doesn't knwo what to to do, but there must be a sync issue if FB isn't synching to my calendar as well. Can anyone help? Do I need to delete all service books? I haven't tried synching with my computer because there were events added recently that I had not synced yet (grrr) and I would rather not sync if this is recoverable info. Thanks in advance!!
    05-04-10 07:15 PM
    I would suggest that you use Desktop Manager (dm) to make a backup of your phone and its data. That way you can mess around/experiment and if something really gets messed up, you can restore from the backup.

As you have discovered, there are a number of calendars. So the data may exist in one of them or it may have "dissolved" when you UNinstalled facebook if that's where you data was.

Others may have additional suggestions on recovery but a backup never hurts. Oh, I guess I should ask, have you done backups previously and maybe your data is there?
    05-04-10 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD