I have had several BBs and two different carriers over the last few years... When I got a new phone, I use the transfer feature on the Desktop Manager. Now, my carrier is Verizon but I still have my old US cellular email, on my new phone, in certain places and I cannot delete it. It shows up in �my calendars,� and it shows up when I reply to emails (in the drop down box to choose which email to use). I have my default email address set to the right one so it is not a big problem; I just want to get rid of it. In addition, I have the following choices for calendars: Desktop, Facebook, vzw.blackberry.net, and uscellular.blackberry.com � I want to delete the facebook and the US Cellular.
    how do I do this?
    08-12-10 04:23 PM
    Go to status ~advanced options ~ service books. Delete the cicals you don't want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-10 04:48 PM
    Thank You!!! Finally, my calendar will not have five of the same entry!
    08-12-10 09:00 PM
    No problem. That is what we are here for.
    08-12-10 09:34 PM
    My work finally went to the BB enterprise server and after my phone wirelessly synchronized for the first time, I noticed a new icon in my "downloads" folder. It is called QuickPullLib, but I cannot open it, and when I go to options/ applications across from "Description� is says Unavailable; can I delete this file? I already have QuickPull v2...
    08-15-10 10:17 AM
    I believe it is actually one of the modules of Quickpull. I'd leave it alone.
    08-15-10 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD