Every once an awhile my tour will vibrate and the LED will blink the color I have for SMS, but there will be no message from anyone. Clicking on the SMS or MMS folder will make the blinking stop. Anyone else have this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 12:32 PM
    I was having the same problem....it got annoying so i just got rid of it and i started using BerryBuzz never had a problem since.
    10-07-09 12:59 PM
    hmm, good thing i didnt pay for buzz me pro
    10-07-09 02:41 PM
    Yea I get that when i use Telus Navigator sometimes.
    Weird but it goes away after going into SMS.
    10-07-09 02:50 PM
    Looks like you all are on Sprint having those issues. I am on Verizon and have been using BuzzMePro for months now, never had that issue.

Maybe sent an email to the developers and let them know? They are pretty good at responding to you.
    10-07-09 02:54 PM
    Looks like you all are on Sprint having those issues. I am on Verizon and have been using BuzzMePro for months now, never had that issue.

Maybe sent an email to the developers and let them know? They are pretty good at responding to you.
    I did and they were very good at responding and they kept sending me a new version every couple of days.....i just got tired of installing and rebooting just to have the problem come back.
    10-07-09 03:06 PM
    so how many new versions are there?
    10-08-09 12:22 PM
    I sent an email to Big Tin Can about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-09 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD