Does anyone else have a Tour with a bulging side panel on the right side above the headphone jack? Right above the headphone jack it just seems to bulge out and is not flush with the bezel. Anyone else have this?
    08-05-09 05:29 PM
    Mine bulges out ever so slightly on the left side above the speaker. It's always been like that and the phone will be living inside a new case soon, so I'm not worried about.
    08-05-09 05:35 PM
    Mine is like that too!!
    08-05-09 05:52 PM
    Mine and friends both on the left...

wasn't someone suggesting you could loosen the screws and it would move in slightly more flush??
    08-05-09 05:53 PM
    I have a bulge on the right and left side but enough about me, the tour is perfect!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 05:54 PM
    damnit! i didn't even notice that until now, curse the OCD some of you guys have
    08-05-09 05:57 PM
    my first tour had a ugly bulge above the speaker on the left, but i got it replaced and everything is flush now definitely a defect of some of them.
    08-05-09 06:05 PM
    damnit! i didn't even notice that until now, curse the OCD some of you guys have
    Haha sorry about that, I just was curious to see if this was a widespread problem or not. The bulge does not really bother me, especially because I will be getting a case soon enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 06:43 PM
    same with me too! fixes the bulge, battery cover, every little thing that's not worth exchanging for.

Waiting for the feather/silicrylic
    08-05-09 07:23 PM
    this made me laugh out loud, lol
    same here.
    08-08-09 03:26 PM
    yeh mine has it too..if you notice on the back to the left of the flash is a little dip also... arrrghhh
    08-08-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD