How do i preserve the zoom setting for each webpage? Not like that it matters but for some reason my BB gremlined on me and now I have to zoom in on every page. For example - When accessing the facebook site from the APP it would always to go a font where I could read it..didnt touch any of the settings and now the screen seems bigger and therefore need to zoom in?
    01-14-10 10:53 AM
    Don't know if there's a way to keep the zoom setting for any individual websites...

Just FYI, the zoom shortcuts are the I key (zoom in) and the O key (zoom out)

That always makes it pretty quick for me.
    01-14-10 11:28 AM
    I dont think it's possible... May be in the bookmarks setting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 11:36 AM
    Zoom settings---that I know of---cannot be saved so, I went into "menu" then "options" then "general properties" (this is all while the browser is open obviously!) Change default view to "column" and "default font" to 12 and "min. font" to 9. These are just my settings. Set them to whatever is most comfortable for you. This will make the pages load up much larger but can distort some of them. I have found these settings a happy medium, but its all personal preference and how and what you use the browser for. Play around when you have ten or so minutes free and see what works for you.

Hope this helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD