First of all, does the majority of blackberry nation use the blackberry browser for your internet? I've downloaded Opera Mini, but only use it on occasion when I need it.

Secondly, I downloaded the ESPN launcher for ESPN Mobile as it's the site I use most frequently. I know when I had my Curve and launched ESPN the first time, I scrolled down to the bottom and click on Blackberry Tips and Tricks and it told me to go to options and click on boxes to enable HTML tables, stylesheets, etc. and then click save and once I did that and went back to ESPN, it looked much more organized.

Well, I went and did that and there wasn't as many boxes to check. In fact, the only ones were:

Support Java Check
    Allow JavaScript popups
    Terminate slow running scripts
    Show Images
    Use Background Images
    Support Embedded Media

That's it for the boxes. Then there's one right underneath that with a drop down box that says "Browser Idendification" and the options are "Blackberry, Firefox and Internet Explorer." What's this for?

Anyway, back to ESPN, it looks almost like it did on my Curve except for one thing. On the right side, there used to be a red box right beside the picture that said "Go To: scores, news, fantasy, etc." that you could click on. That's not there anymore. It's just a blank space.

Am I missing an option that I need to check?

Thanks for the help in advance.
    Last edited by rousea24; 07-24-09 at 09:07 PM.
    07-24-09 08:52 PM
    Not sure on espn, but you really only have 3 browser options at this time. The bb browser, opera mini and bolt. I typically use bolt and the bb browser. Skyfire is in beta stage for blackberry and probably will be the best when it is complete

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 09:23 PM
    After looking at it further, everything looks right except the red "Go to" box, with scores, news, etc. right beside the picture.

It used to show up on my Curve browser. Maybe ESPN took it off when they updated at some point.
    07-24-09 10:08 PM
    I use Opera Mini almost exclusively. Occasionally I will use bolt for things mini doesn't like, mainly my bank's site.
    07-24-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD