Seems to me there's an issue when u move the trackball while its pushed down. This causes the 'sekect' not to work. Try it intentionally (click on a link then move the ball while its pressed down) and it will glitch. Otherwise try and keep a real steady click and you shouldn't ever run into that problem.

Sucks tho, cus most times u don't even know ur moving, cus doing it with a steady thumb u'd actually have to 'think'. Works for me tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 06:48 AM
    Testing your method.

05-17-10 07:57 AM
    Takes as much time to click without moving the ball as it does to click repeatedly til it registers! Ha. Good observation though!

05-17-10 07:59 AM
    Didn't fix the click issue for me. The only thing that did was to upgrade to 5.0.0.643.
    05-17-10 07:59 AM
    Didn't fix the click issue for me. The only thing that did was to upgrade to 5.0.0.643.
    I haven't been able to find a .643 mirror if my life depended on it. Any chance you know of a working download link?

05-17-10 08:31 AM
    I haven't been able to find a .643 mirror if my life depended on it. Any chance you know of a working download link?

Unfortunately not. I downloaded it right after it was leaked. So if none of those links are working anymore, then I don't know. You may want to visit the Beta OS forum, find the .643 thread (or even .662), and request that somebody post a working link. I don't know how to do it myself, but if I figure it out, I'd post a link in that thread.
    05-17-10 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD