I've had a curve for years and just upgraded to the Tour this week. It looks like I've lost some options on the phone, for instance, I was setting up my theme, chose Verizon Zen and my phone has now wiped out all of the other themes available. That wouldn't be a problem, but I also chose a black/gray/white theme to try out and decided I don't like it - I can't get colors back in my theme!!! Also, somehow, when I press the menu button, my icons show up one at a time and I have to arrow through them - I want to be able to see all of them at the same time. Please help!!!
    11-17-09 03:37 PM
    Sounds like you better take your phone back ASAP so they can replace it with a brand new one. Don't wait or you'll get a refurb!
    11-17-09 04:12 PM
    Pull the battery, and let the phone reset itself.
    11-17-09 04:55 PM
    Do this to fix the second issue:

Options Icon
    Advanced Options
    Accessibility
    Home Screen Grid Layout: set to DEFAULT

The themes from your 8330 will not work on the 9630. There are only two pre-loaded themes on the 9630 and they look exactly the same, except for the wallpaper.

If you accidentally deleted the stock themes from your BlackBerry you can get them back by loading the OS onto your PC, hooking up to Desktop Manager and using the Application Loader. If i'm wrong about that, someone please correct me. i've never done it.

Check out the 9630 Themes section to download some great Tour themes.

Here's one example of a really nice FREE theme for the Tour. You can click on the link that says OTA from your BlackBerry browser to download.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f148/bb...n-free-302722/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 04:59 PM
    Chrissy520 -
    thanks so much! I had a feeling I had changed something somewhere else and couldn't remember where it had been.
    Thanks for the theme suggestion as well!
    11-17-09 05:38 PM
    You're welcome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD