So today I got my tour and at first I really didn't like it but its sort of growing on me help me get off the fence!. I went from the Pre to my first blackberry. So I'm kind of spoiled by the rooting of the pre allowing me to do anything and everything on it. Anything you guys can suggest features, apps, settings, anything at all I'd really appreciate it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by SmokeDaBerry; 03-01-11 at 07:42 PM.
    03-01-11 07:40 PM
    Howdy! I'm relatively new to BB as well (about 4 or 5 months), but I also came to the Tour from the Pre. The only tips I have are pretty basic and I learned about them on Crackberry, but here you go:

I use crunchSMS (free from app world) for my text messages because I like the layout better than the standard app; I downloaded the google talk app because I use gchat pretty frequently; and I use the Opera Mini browser because it seems a little faster, uses less data (I think), and has tabs.

Otherwise, check the forums (frequently) and you'll pick up a lot! I love, love, love my Blackberry! It's the king of messaging!!!!
    03-01-11 10:46 PM
    The only thing you might realy miss with the tour is the touchscreen. However that may or may not be an issue for you. Personally I prefer Bolt over Opera Mini. This is a personal preference though. I would give both a try.
    03-04-11 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD