if anything went wrong am i outta luck? verizon wouldnt do anything huh?
    11-04-09 09:05 PM
    Verizon will *NOT* help you if you have a lost/stolen phone.

I wouldn't buy *ANYTHING* that is serialized (serial #) or baseball/football/hockey/basketball tickets from Craigslist. They are hands-off slimebags (as FINALLY publicized by the recent dangerous one-night stand stuff).

I hope you paid cash so you're completely screwed. Tough lesson to learn buddy.
    11-04-09 09:11 PM
    Thanks mr jackass. Anyways, I have bought my phone from a 3rd party and I have no complaints. If you do however decide the buy the phone, make sure you meet at a verizon store and have them check to see if the esn is clear before you hand him cash.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 09:25 PM
    why would u *hope* he gets completey screwed? why would u even say something like that?
    11-04-09 09:25 PM
    1. It's definitely a buyer beware on places like craigslist.

2. The original question was in regards to whether or not Verizon will assist you if the phone is no good, and the answer is: no, they won't do a thing to help you.

3. Not cool to say you hope the OP got screwed lindros. That's not a great way to make friends here.
    11-04-09 09:27 PM
    1. It's definitely a buyer beware on places like craigslist.

2. The original question was in regards to whether or not Verizon will assist you if the phone is no good, and the answer is: no, they won't do a thing to help you.

3. Not cool to say you hope the OP got screwed lindros. That's not a great way to make friends here.
    VZW will trouble shoot the device with you. If it needs replacement or is lost or stolen, then you are SOL.
    11-04-09 09:34 PM
    why would u *hope* he gets completey screwed? why would u even say something like that?
    I usually dont agree with yankee fans but he's right. Your an ******* man. I sell stuff on craigslist and have bought stuff on there too. Not everyone on there is a slime bag unless you sell stuff on there and think they're all like you
    11-04-09 09:40 PM

I wouldn't buy *ANYTHING* that is serialized (serial #) or baseball/football/hockey/basketball tickets from Craigslist. They are hands-off slimebags (as FINALLY publicized by the recent dangerous one-night stand stuff).

What an *******!
    11-04-09 09:40 PM
    i buy/sell phone off of craigslist all the time. i have never cross anyone in the process. i also brought my original tour on craigslist and didnt get screwed. i brought mine from doctor in a car that cost 5x as much as mine. (fwetw)for whatever thats worth...

1.either meet at a corp store and make sure the esn is clear.

or

2.call customer service on the spot and check the esn. before showing/exchanging any cash.

3. if your not meeting at a corp store, meet somewhere with alot of traffic.
    i.e wally world, supermarket, gas station etc... maybe even w/ a friend...

4. 1yr warranty period

gluck
    11-04-09 09:41 PM
    ...If you do however decide the buy the phone, make sure you meet at a verizon store and have them check to see if the esn is clear before you hand him cash.
    I wouldn't even trust that method. I've heard stories of people who were told by CS that the ESN was clear, only to have the device locked-out several hours later because of the lag between the time it is reported lost / stolen and the time it gets posted in the system.
    11-04-09 09:54 PM
    i buy/sell phone off of craigslist all the time. i have never cross anyone in the process. i also brought my original tour on craigslist and didnt get screwed. i brought mine from doctor in a car that cost 5x as much as mine. (fwetw)for whatever thats worth...

1.either meet at a corp store and make sure the esn is clear.

or

2.call customer service on the spot and check the esn. before showing/exchanging any cash.

3. if your not meeting at a corp store, meet somewhere with alot of traffic.
    i.e wally world, supermarket, gas station etc... maybe even w/ a friend...

4. 1yr warranty period

gluck
    The warranty is non transferable
    11-04-09 09:59 PM

Wow just because you've been screwed by people on craigslist doesn't mean everyone on cl is horrible

That's a pretty ****ty thing to say to someone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 10:08 PM
    The warranty is non transferable
    thats not what they told me at a corp store. the tour i have now was handed to me brand new in oem box...
    11-04-09 10:09 PM

the phone works great *****...im just saying in case something went wrong, normally i buy off ebay then buy a warranty thru squaretrade

chill the **** out
    11-04-09 10:12 PM
    i've already got the phone and been using it, works great. im saying IF soemthing broke on it or something
    11-04-09 10:13 PM
    Lol come on guys relax, life is too short. You are all sweating some pretty stupid ****. Lindros is a ******** clearly, or maybe just in a bad mood today to of made that comment. Either way, why fight about it. Were adults. Use the simple power of igoring someone and be the bigger person.
    11-04-09 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD