The red light on my tour will not stop blinking. This is my third tour since Christmas. Verizon has replaced it for me twice since it has had the software 552 error. UGH!!!! Now, the light blinks weather I have a new message or not.I tried the battery pull, reloaded the software. NOTHING IS WORKING
    03-04-10 03:17 PM
    Check this just to be sure. Go to Options > Screen/Keyboard > and see what the LED Coverage Indicator is set to. If it is ON, then the light will blink to denote you are in a coverage area.
    03-04-10 04:29 PM
    You said red light, didn't you? The coverage area LED blinks green when it is on. Sorry to mislead you. I would guess a buried message or update somewhere in your phone is causing the red light.
    03-04-10 05:16 PM
    Do you have any Weather programs that might be triggering an alert? Any other 3rd party program that might be affecting the light?
    03-04-10 07:07 PM
    Hold down your blackberry key. A window with icons will pop up. Scroll thru and see if anything has a red dot. If so then thats whats triggering the light..
    03-04-10 07:25 PM
    Check all of the message folders. Open the message icon > menu > view folders.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 08:48 PM
    Yeah, you have a message or alert somewhere. Saved message folder has gotten me several times.
    03-05-10 08:51 AM
    that Social Beat program made my light white on my Tour for some reason

had to get rid of that

battery pull might do the trick as well if none of these suggestions are working. or a LED flash reset (LEDReset) ... i have one of those and it'll do the trick if nothing else works
    03-05-10 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD