Please help!!!
    I know most people don't want the green light at the top of their phone to blink non stop but it makes me feel better to see that light blinking so I know I have service at all time. I've had my Tour since August and love this phone but about 3 weeks ago the green indicator light stopped blinking...If I turn the phone off and then back on immediately the light will start blinking again until I receive a call or message then the light goes to red (which it's supposed to do) but after I receive or review the incoming call or message the green light should begin blinking again but does not. I have checked to make sure the settings are correct as posted on other forums but I can't seem to keep the green light blinking, any ideas???
    11-21-09 08:44 AM
    Go to options>screen and Keyboard and turn off LED coverage indicator, select save then turn it back on and select save.
    Last edited by lastraid; 11-21-09 at 08:51 AM.
    11-21-09 08:48 AM
    Fyi, there's a paid app bebuzz (formerly known as berrybuzz) that allows you to customize the led color and the coverage indicator:

- Radio available
    - Data available
    - Radio and data available
    - No radio available
    - No data available
    - No Radio or Data available

You might want to give this one a shot, and have it instead blink when you have no signal available. That way, you may decide to just turn off your phone to save battery power (since your phone will use more power trying to re-establish a signal).

Or, if you still want, you can have it set the way you want it to.
    11-21-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD