Does anyone know if you can hear the directions on the bluetooth headset when using the vz navigator?

When Storm first came out, the bluetooth did not work with the vz navigator, but after the vz nav. update, the bluetooth started working.

Thanks!
    08-14-09 11:01 AM
    So, the audio prompts only come out of the speaker itself. I have tired both the wired headset and a bluetooth device.

I called Version Support 3 times in a row and recieved three different answers.
    1) It should work w/ bluetooh (i mentioned that i only tried the wired headset).
    2) Try turning the PHONE volume itself and see if it starts to work - - I KNOW, THIS IS FUNNY!
    3) This is a known problem w/ the Tour and we will let you know as soon as RIM fixes it. LOL again - this is an application problem, not a h/w problem.

So, anyway, I kind of liked VZ Navigator, it would be even better if you could actually talk on the phone without missing turns!!
    08-14-09 11:31 AM
    hmm icic. i hope they come out with the update soon. Thank you!
    08-14-09 12:28 PM
    Does anyone know if you can hear the directions on the bluetooth headset when using the vz navigator?

When Storm first came out, the bluetooth did not work with the vz navigator, but after the vz nav. update, the bluetooth started working.

Thanks!
    Yes, works fine for me.
    08-14-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD