well ive watched you hound over smashface for a week or so now.. so what do you expect..
    I'm not sure what to make of this person either. I honestly can't tell if it is a guy or a gal, or a combo of the two. A couple weeks ago, this person asked me how I trim my pubic hair. No joke. This person also likes to go around saying that "so and so PM'd them and asked them if they would ask you if...". Strange.

Whoever you are: You're a bit off...
    06-26-09 05:12 PM
    I had vzw for 4 years. Had horrible reception through out the bay area. Especially in san francisco.

And I could honestly say that verizon employees (retail) are worst. Most, if not all of them are cocky and rude.

I'm so glad I've switched to sprint, I could use my phone as modem for free as long as I use less than 5gb and most importantly they have reliable gps for free. They also have a product called airrave, like a mini tower at home. Its great. What's not to like about sprint.
    the other side of the country

vzn also has a mini tower to boost your signal at home, that uses your home network. but if you are gonna do that, why not use ooma or something and use a landline?
    06-26-09 06:20 PM
    You just click the multi-quote button (right next to the "QUOTE" button) on all of the posts that you want to quote, then post reply.
    thank you, i just caught that, lol.
    06-26-09 07:04 PM
    Users may notice some posts have disappeared. If you didn't get a PM about it you didn't do anything more than quote a message which was removed for forum rules violation.
    06-26-09 08:44 PM
204 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD