Hello all, just got my tour this past weekend. I must say It's very annoying when you get something, and it doesn't all work for you. Well my browser been very slow, I called in customer service, the rep was able to help me, but all of a sudden today, it starts to run slow again, the phone was very hot, I'm going to be changing the battery sometime before my 30 days are up, that's if I decide to keep the phone,(depends on you all) I received an email, couldn't find on the phone, had to reboot to get it, my blackberry messenger, when I get messages, It doesn't show up on the instant messenger app, had to go in and see which one of my messenger was sending me something....

So is anyone out there having these problems, and had it resolved, please help!!

P.S. I must say I haven't had any problems when it comes to the trackball, mines works fine.
    08-24-09 12:30 PM
    +1 and it's possible you might have a defective battery/phone since it got hot..
    08-24-09 01:01 PM
    I know it does, put on the original icon(instant messaging) it doesn't pop up sayin I got a message
    08-24-09 02:01 PM
    On your desktop, it says instant messaging with five applications in it, yahoo, aim, bbm, icq and google, when you get a message, it should indicate you have a message from one of the app, it doesn't do that, I have to go in and see which one I got it from
    08-24-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD