If anyone wants a blackberry tour I got one off ebay for $1.00. This is no joke. Log onto ebay and must have a paypal acct. Do a search for the seller id "phoneswithnewsprintlines". The guys name is dan and overnight shipping and activation is free. It must be a new line of service or a new line added to a family plan. I ordered mine on 8/5 and received it on 8/7. I called sprint cs about an hour after my order and they confirmed the order was in process. It was shipped from the sprint warehouse in kentucky. I thought it was too good to b true but I'm living proof it wasn't. Unfortunately its only with sprint phones, he does not sell verizon phones. I'm not at home but will upload a photo of my receipt once I'm home. Best thing about it is it was only $1.06 after tax and I have no screen ripple, trackball problems, and a tight battery door. N-e-ways peace out crackheads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 11:23 AM
    The cool thing about this is I had to add a new line to my family plan which in turn costs me 20 bucks extra a month but if I wait my 30 days then pay the eft of $200 then I have gotten a new tour for $200 and I'm out of contract. Awesome

08-10-09 11:28 AM
    Yea this doesn't come off as shady at all.
    08-10-09 11:42 AM
    yeah right, WTF? OP, you had me there until your second post...
    08-10-09 11:55 AM
    *shifty eyes*

08-10-09 12:33 PM
    What do you guys mean by being shady or my second post. This was a thread to help people find the best deals out there. If you would rather pay full retail then by all means go ahead and ill stop passing on deals that I find.

08-10-09 02:16 PM
    It sounds weird that a new Tour would go for $1, however if everything works, it sounds like you have a nice way to get yourself a new phone
    08-10-09 02:41 PM
    yeah right, WTF? OP, you had me there until your second post...
    He had me until he started typing.
    08-10-09 02:44 PM
    this thread is very misleading and should be locked down
    08-10-09 02:54 PM
    The seller is dan hesse.

08-10-09 03:12 PM
    I dont mean to be misleading. If you noticed i was the first to reply to my own post just so you know the whole story. I am not promoting anyone on ebay or trying to scam anyone, thats not the way i work. I just got a good deal and wanted to help others get a good deal also. My coworker, also a BB fanatic, didnt believe at first but then later in the day i showed him the order email I received from sprint and he was stunned, then i showed him the phone and he was extremely jealous because he has verizon and this is a sprint only offer. Here are the details of the text version of the confirmation email sprint sent to me regarding this offer.

Hello LARAIZA,

Thank you for making Sprint your one-stop choice for superior wireless products and services.
    Your order # is DM14O18565600. Below you will find shipping details.

Account Number: 357
    Total Cost: $1.06
    COD Amount: $0
    Date Shipped: 08/05/2009 00:00:00 ET
    Shipping Level: US Postal: 2-3 Day Priority
    Carrier: US Postal Service
    Tracking Number: 9101900886001004144291

Part Description Qty
    BLACKBERRY 9630 1

Thank you for placing your order with Sprint. Your complete satisfaction is important to us. If you have any questions regarding your new equipment or service, please refer back to your original point of sale � or manage your account online at Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, and Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint

To track the delivery of your Sprint order, please access the designated carrier�s website.

DO NOT REPLY: This is an outbound email address only.
    08-10-09 03:21 PM
    Have you asked the company selling the phones on Ebay if they will charge you something if you cancel the new Sprint line that you got from them? I personally know two different people who got phones from a company selling service for a cell phone company, and the price on the phones was great up front. One of them stopped paying his bills and his phone got cut off (loser). =) The other one was just trying to get a good deal on a phone (pulling something shady). Both of them ended up getting charged a few hundred dollars each by the whoever sold them the phones. I wish I knew the exact amount though. I need to ask them.
    09-02-09 07:02 PM
    What do you guys mean by being shady or my second post. This was a thread to help people find the best deals out there. If you would rather pay full retail then by all means go ahead and ill stop passing on deals that I find.

I don't know? Maybe because your posts sound like one big infomercial..

09-02-09 07:31 PM
    I don't think you're helping anyone find the 'best deals out there', what you're doing is telling everyone of how you are cheating Sprint (and this other company) out of a device. So yeah, you're avoiding a 'contract', but do you really want to encourage everyone else to avoid a contract?

Say it does work in your favor. And then it works in other peoples favor. What do you have then? A bunch of people cheating Sprint (and this other company) out of a device. What does that result in? Stricter rules maybe? Higher fees? Less flexibility of customer support and account services?

Whatever shennanigan you pulled and apparently got away with, please don't encourage people to board the boat of dishonesty with you. In other words, keep it yourself.
    09-02-09 07:43 PM
    This thread is almost a month old. You nub flake.
    09-02-09 07:45 PM
    Have you asked the company selling the phones on Ebay if they will charge you something if you cancel the new Sprint line that you got from them? I personally know two different people who got phones from a company selling service for a cell phone company, and the price on the phones was great up front. One of them stopped paying his bills and his phone got cut off (loser). =) The other one was just trying to get a good deal on a phone (pulling something shady). Both of them ended up getting charged a few hundred dollars each by the whoever sold them the phones. I wish I knew the exact amount though. I need to ask them.
    Yeah thanks Peter.
    09-02-09 07:50 PM
    so you got a $700 phone for a dollar?
    09-02-09 08:48 PM
    so you got a $700 phone for a dollar?
    $700?! Who's selling the Tour for 7 bills?
    09-02-09 08:55 PM
    I will say that this is a legit offer. I have done this before from ebay. The reason why the phone is so reduced is b/c of the commission level the seller is getting. When I use to work in a nextel dealer before it was bought out by sprint, the commission level was higher the more phones they sold. Also they get what is called residual (Nextel use to pay dealers 3% of the total bill the customer racked up).

So they are able to give the phone away because they make it up in quantities.
    09-02-09 08:59 PM
    $700?! Who's selling the Tour for 7 bills?
    $699.99 at best buy without contract

Verizon - BlackBerry Tour 9630 Cell Phone - Black - Blackberry Tour 9630
    09-02-09 09:25 PM
    Haha! $489.99 straight from Big Red with month-to-month.
    09-02-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD