Ok so wen i get a new message or a missed call or anything, the led is red for about 7 minutes then it goes back to green even though i didnt check it. Does anyone know how i can fix this? I tried restarting it but it didn't help.
    10-22-09 11:56 PM
    do you have any apps that control the LED? like berrybuzz or something like that?
    10-22-09 11:57 PM
    no i dont hav any apps that control the led
    10-23-09 12:06 AM
    i'm not sure there is a setting for how long the LED stays on.. i just looked and couldnt find one. have you actually timed it, or are you just guessing? i havent actually timed mine, but on my curve it was about 15 minutes, so i just assumed the tour was the same way. if someone comes along with some helpful info(mine wasnt helpful at all) they will enlighten us both
    10-23-09 12:12 AM
    hmmm thats weird lol shouldn't it stay red until u check it? im just guessing it seemed like 7 minutes and then it just goes back to green. seems like a dumb idea for it to change back to green without u checking it defeats the whole purpose of the led. thanks anyway!
    10-23-09 12:17 AM
    oh, it is supposed to stop blinking after a while.. it doesnt stay on until you check it.. you would have to get an app like the one i said earlier to make it do that(berrybuzz). you can find it in the app store here at CB and they also have a free version that only controls the LED for phone calls, not messages.
    10-23-09 12:35 AM
    What do you want it to stay on forever?
    All Blackberry led's go back to green after a certain amount of time. For you it's 7 minutes, for other it might be more or less than that.
    In my opinion, a true Crackberry addict checks their messages within that time frame anyway. Plus, you still have the icon on the home screen or red star indicating the unread message, which stay on indefinetly until opened.
    10-23-09 12:36 AM
    lol because wen i go to sleep and wake up in the morning i forget to check for messages since the led isnt red. oh well i guess i gotta get used to checking it more often. thanks for helping me out!
    10-23-09 05:40 PM
    before i can even open my eyes all the way, i check my blackberry.
    10-23-09 05:45 PM
    The LED's stay on for 15 minutes after receiving the message. Like SofaKing said, I always check my BB every morning. Just do the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 07:06 PM
    Same here. Before I roll out of bed I grab my BB and check it to see if any important messages have come in.
    10-23-09 07:56 PM
    Same here. Before I roll out of bed I grab my BB and check it to see if any important messages have come in.
    same haha. usually my eyes are adjusting to my screen.
    10-23-09 07:58 PM
    Ditto, screen is bright in the morning!
    10-23-09 08:50 PM
    i sometimes wake up without realizing and check them, i dont need a LED to tell me I will have messages when I wake up..
    10-23-09 08:57 PM
    I pick up my BB before I pick up my glasses! I check my messages while holding my BB really close to my face!!!! LOL

10-23-09 11:55 PM
    Or just get berrybuzz. Its the only app I would pay for.

10-24-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD