I got my BB Tour a month ago. So far it has bee great and working fine, however, last night after removing the sim card and inserting it back it took 10 min to reboot and the screen froze on the Verizon logo i tried pressing some buttons but it didnt do anything. I plugged it in the charger and the clock showed with the verizon logo on top. I dont know what else to do. Pleaseeee help.

Thank you
    09-10-09 05:52 PM
    Did you try repeating the same process again? Remove your sim card, put it back in, and the do a battery pull.
    09-10-09 05:57 PM
    Try removing the battery with the phone on. Leave it out for a few seconds, then put it back. That will reboot your phone and should clear the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 05:57 PM
    Yeah, ive tried that last night and today. This morning it turned on but there were errors, i couldnt make calls then i did a battery pull again and it froze again.
    09-10-09 05:58 PM
    Ive done tons of battery pulls already. There is a message error showing and the phone doesnt work the same. Now I just did a battery pull again and it froze.
    09-10-09 06:00 PM
    Did you do anything else coincident with removing the SIM? Install any new apps or themes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 06:01 PM
    No. I was just trying to put an AT&T sim card coz I just got it unlocked a couple of days ago. After inserting the sim the phone seemed to freeze. Then I inserted the Verizon sim again and it froze too.
    09-10-09 06:03 PM
    you might have to treat this as if the bb is bricked. I'd read this blackberry 101 BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    it might be the only way to restore the phone.
    09-10-09 07:30 PM
    It worked!!!

Thank you so much!!
    09-10-09 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD