i had heard that if you called in and asked for an early upgrade on the phone for ur secondary line that they would be able to give u that upgrade. is this still true?
    07-14-09 01:03 AM
    It has work for some and not others, We can only give you the results of our trials, you must try for yourself.
    07-14-09 01:06 AM
    well it didnt work for me but instead of waiting till september i just added a line so it will just be $40 bucks more each month. and when september does come and the line is eligible for upgrade i would cancel that line.
    07-19-09 08:53 PM
    When I called and spoke to a salesperson they said that my lines were not eligible to upgrade until January but when I went online and went through the website it allowed me to upgrade no problem. FYI
    07-19-09 08:56 PM
    or maybe i would upgrade that line to a storm 2 when it came out and then cancel. no extra charge since it is a family plan right? goes to month to month service i believe. but if i were to get storm 2 on the 2nd line does that mean i would have to stay on for 2 more years on that line or cancel at any time (ps total of 3 lines now)
    07-19-09 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD