As of now I am on my 4th Blackberry Storm and I hate it. I have called customer service the past couple of times asking if there was any way that I could get the Tour in exchange of my Storm and they told me that the device was too new and was not yet offered as a "like-new certified replacement device". So today my phone was messing up again + i was bored so I decided to call customer service to give it another shot. I told the lady everything that was wrong with my Storm & I asked if there was any way that I could get a different Blackberry & the first thing she offered was the Tour because supposedly it is now showing up as a certified replacement device. So my Tour is coming in 2 business days and all I have to do is send back my Storm - no charge! So if you've wanted the Tour, now is the time to give this a shot!
    08-09-09 09:57 PM
    I will be visiting the store tomorrow for my tour. I've had it with the storm. My touch became unresponsive for around 10 minutes. I didn't pay for a phone I can't touch. Looking forward to the tour.
    08-09-09 10:11 PM
    As of now I am on my 4th Blackberry Storm and I hate it. I have called customer service the past couple of times asking if there was any way that I could get the Tour in exchange of my Storm and they told me that the device was too new and was not yet offered as a "like-new certified replacement device". So today my phone was messing up again + i was bored so I decided to call customer service to give it another shot. I told the lady everything that was wrong with my Storm & I asked if there was any way that I could get a different Blackberry & the first thing she offered was the Tour because supposedly it is now showing up as a certified replacement device. So my Tour is coming in 2 business days and all I have to do is send back my Storm - no charge! So if you've wanted the Tour, now is the time to give this a shot!
    Hope she remembered the back and battery if it is a CLNR...
    08-09-09 10:39 PM
    I don't think they have like new replacement Tours yet they havent been out long enough. You will likely get a nice new one.
    08-09-09 11:31 PM
    I think the OP opened up a can, people are going to be wanting to get a Tour for free and just calling VZW. I called them, after my 7th replacement was acting up, the guy said that he would be glad to help. He put an order in, it was denied, I got a call and everything explained, then after 2 days, they called ME to do some clean up, and they offered it to me, I thought I was getting my 8th Storm though.
    08-09-09 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD