Well before this I was using Strom and now I moved to Tour 9630 and it was excellent phone so far me. You can read my honest review on my personal blog:

Blackberry Tour 9630 Review
    07-27-09 08:40 AM
    Well I just want to ask experts that is Tour is better then Bold?
    07-28-09 09:40 AM
    I think better depends on the context and the user but in a quantifiable sense:

I believe the Bold has a faster processor and I THINK more memory? (Someone confirm this one way or the other?) And obviously the keyboard is bigger. I think overall the consensus is the Bold's keyboard is better but the Tour's isn't far behind. Personally I don't mind the Tour's keyboard, I like it and think it doesn't really lose out to the Bold. Overall personally I don't have enough time on a Bold to tell you if it's really "better" IMO than the Tour or not, all I can say is I LOVE the Tour.
    07-28-09 09:49 AM
    tour has more memory
    07-28-09 10:13 AM
    Also the Tour has the newer 3.2MP camera vs. the Bold's 2.0
    The Bold has Wi-Fi the Tour does not.

I just read up about the processors here - http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/wh...1/#post2532661

And basically since they're not the same processor its hard to compare the two...
    07-28-09 10:25 AM
    Also the Tour has the newer 3.2MP camera vs. the Bold's 2.0
    The Bold has Wi-Fi the Tour does not.

I just read up about the processors here - http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/wh...1/#post2532661

And basically since they're not the same processor its hard to compare the two...
    Yes I also feel Wi-Fi should be their as it makes it perfect phone!
    07-29-09 08:05 AM
    I think Tour is best phone from Blackberry but big issue is Wi-Fi which we can find in Bold model. They should put it.

Deans
    08-01-09 10:10 AM
    I think Tour is best phone from Blackberry but big issue is Wi-Fi which we can find in Bold model. They should put it.

Deans
    Yes you will miss Wi-Fi in Tour which is disadvantage for me too!
    08-02-09 10:03 AM
    I'm not really missing WiFi tbh...

I had an iPhone and used the WiFi on it since speeds and coverage were always gimped due to being on AT&T, plus the browser on it allowed for higher rendering on the pages with full html and the ability to view almost ANY webpage.

I'm not missing it on the Tour--VZW's speeds and coverage are leaps and bounds better than that of AT&T's. Some webpages are not really viewer friendly on the Tour for me...Aesthetically, the smaller screen and need to zoom and scroll in mid sentence kills it for me, but that doesn't mean it isn't usable--I just can't view every single webpage I come across. The ones I access frequently are easy to view and load quickly. VZW speeds don't make me miss the WiFi at all since I haven't encountered a time where I was without coverage.
    08-02-09 12:26 PM
    No offense, but if you're going to write reviews, you should at least use proper grammar. Some of it is downright atrocious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 12:33 PM
    It's all a matter of opinion.. some people like the storm most some people even like the pearl most. All personal preference
    08-02-09 01:05 PM
    i agree with Wakko. i orignially wanted a bold but when i heard about the tour coming out i waited for it. in my opinion the carrier was the difference.
    08-02-09 01:42 PM
    No offense, but if you're going to write reviews, you should at least use proper grammar. Some of it is downright atrocious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh I am sorry sir for my English!

It's all a matter of opinion.. some people like the storm most some people even like the pearl most. All personal preference.

Well I agree! I like some points of tour so I bought it
    08-03-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD