Does anyone know if these'll work with the Tour?

I'm sure the headset part would work, but I'm more curious about the mic and Media player controls. The site only says BlackBerry Bold/8900/9530/8220

I don't know if the Executive version is even out yet, but the premium ones look like they'd be good enough for me (and an upgrade over my ($10 JVC's).
    08-27-09 08:46 AM
    They work wonders. If you don't need the play/pause capabilities, buy the model with just a mic and in-ear buds from amazon for less than $10 including shipping.
    08-27-09 09:15 AM
    I would get sony bt headphones for 150. The sound is amazing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 09:42 AM
    T
    Does anyone know if these'll work with the Tour?

I'm sure the headset part would work, but I'm more curious about the mic and Media player controls. The site only says BlackBerry Bold/8900/9530/8220

I don't know if the Executive version is even out yet, but the premium ones look like they'd be good enough for me (and an upgrade over my ($10 JVC's).
    They say they are compatible with the Verizon TOUR, as well as a lot of other models.
    I am on WAP, so they showed up ap the bottom of the page, not sure where they are on a comp browser.

Hope this helps,
    _dave_

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 09:48 AM
    What is the model of the Blackberry ones for $10 on Amazon? I'm looking for earbud headset with mute and volume control.
    08-27-09 09:59 AM
    They work wonders. If you don't need the play/pause capabilities, buy the model with just a mic and in-ear buds from amazon for less than $10 including shipping.
    Cool.. I think I'm going to get a pair. I definitely want the in-line Play/pause, thats a big reason I was looking... I'm trying to give up my iPod and go solely with my Tour and when I lock the BB and have it in my pocket theres no easy way to switch songs.

Has anyone seen these in a Verizon Store, or do I have to order online from someplace? (I'm so impatient!)
    08-27-09 10:07 AM
    I was disapointed with them. They gave me headaches. I thought the ones that came with the phone were better.
    08-27-09 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD