Will they be compatible?

I have iTunes playlists I want to sync onto my sd card.
    07-08-09 10:13 PM
    Yes, but songs with DRM will not play on the blackberry
    07-08-09 10:32 PM
    Yeah, I know.

Thanks for the response.
    07-08-09 10:35 PM
    I tried to sync my tour using blackberry media sync, and it said my blackberry device does not support blackberry sync. Any help is much appreciated

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 12:52 PM
    You might want to check out DoubleTwist... it is pretty fast and has a nice UI. I use it to sync my music to all my portable devices except my iPod. Really easy, drag and drop.

Not sure if it will do playlist.
    Last edited by LouisCameron; 08-25-09 at 01:08 PM.
    08-25-09 01:03 PM
    I used bb media sync on my vzw tour and it works almost perfect. The only thing I don't like about it is is syncs all of you music in itunes. Not just the songs you select.

08-25-09 01:38 PM
    You can get it to sync, select songs, by just creating a playlist in iTunes and just syncing that playlist. BB media sync has work great for me with the exception of syncing album art. The album art sync crashes after about 300 songs everytime. Other than album art transfer - everything works great.
    08-25-09 02:19 PM
    You can get it to sync, select songs, by just creating a playlist in iTunes and just syncing that playlist. BB media sync has work great for me with the exception of syncing album art. The album art sync crashes after about 300 songs everytime. Other than album art transfer - everything works great.

08-25-09 02:23 PM
    Any ideas on why my device isn't supported?

08-25-09 02:24 PM
    I have no clue. I would say uninstall BB media sync and redownload it from their website. I assume you have already tried this, so your guess is as good as mine.
    08-25-09 02:27 PM
    Thank you for your help

08-25-09 02:59 PM
    You need to run the latest version of BB Sync.
    08-28-09 04:37 PM
    Does anyone use roxio media manager? I have used media sync. It worked fine but I have had more success with roxio media manager because my albums sync fast and I was able to sync movies to my tour in a reasonable amount of time.
    08-29-09 06:35 PM
    Roxio works but IMO it is not very user-friendly at all. Also it tends to freeze sometimes when you are working with a lot of files.

But for a included free program w/ the phone, I'll bend over, use it, and take it like a man.
    08-30-09 05:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD