Anybody experiencing this? Just a simple press and it pulls up the apps running and it's recently gotten pretty bad.... Running 5.0 right now could that be making it worse??
    09-24-09 08:35 PM
    Anybody experiencing this? Just a simple press and it pulls up the apps running and it's recently gotten pretty bad.... Running 5.0 right now could that be making it worse??
    Try options, screen/keyboard, and lowering your 'key rate'
    09-24-09 08:44 PM
    Worked great, thanks!
    09-24-09 08:47 PM
    I returned mine and got a new tour.

You shouldnt have to fix it, something is broke.

Exact same problem as you.
    09-24-09 10:34 PM
    Yeah, it sounds like there's something wrong with the button itself. You should bring it in to a store to have it looked at and replaced if possible.
    09-25-09 12:02 AM
    Turns out I had accidentally put the key rate up to high. It's working perfectly now.
    09-25-09 08:06 AM
    Lol, problem gets solved, and everyone continues to say it needs to be returned...
    09-25-09 08:12 AM
    Lol, problem gets solved, and everyone continues to say it needs to be returned...
    That just shows either people don't actually read the thread and its replies or they are just dumb.
    09-25-09 08:14 AM
    That just shows either people don't actually read the thread and its replies or they are just dumb.
    Lol, No I understand. Its too much work to read through 5 replies to see if its been answered.
    09-25-09 08:20 AM
    Lol, No I understand. Its too much work to read through 5 replies to see if its been answered.
    HAHA
    09-25-09 08:21 AM
    Or you shouldnt have to change speed settings when you have the option to turn them up..

the button is shady.. verizon knows it thats why they replace it.

slowing it down and dealing with the problem isnt fixing it, its just putting a bandaid on it
    10-10-09 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD