Hello,
    I have searched the forums but still having a problem. Im using the tour 9630 with bb messenger 5.0. I have noticed some of my contacts have the bb log in their display name. No one seems to know on my list of friends how they got it there. Is this something specific with the network(im using verizon) or am i just missing out on this feature. Pin me 30D0ED7E or please respond to post. Thank you.

Chris
    10-13-09 09:26 AM
    i'd also like to know how some people have country flags next to their username as well.
    10-13-09 09:46 AM
    i'd also like to know how some people have country flags next to their username as well.
    I believe the flag is pictured when you allow your location in your profile.
    10-13-09 10:35 AM
    For the flag type a star* then the abbrieviation of the country, then another star, press space key. So the U.S. flag will be *US*, hit space and the flag will appear, do this where you type your status.

For the BB logo, you need to copy and paste the logo in your AutoText...
    10-13-09 10:39 AM
    BB logo/other symbols/direction all located here

How To Get BB logo in BBM and other Symbols - PinStack.com
    10-13-09 11:03 AM
    Wow, thanks. This is sweet. I'm not telling anyone on my contacts how to do this heh.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 11:43 AM
    For the flag type a star* then the abbrieviation of the country, then another star, press space key. So the U.S. flag will be *US*, hit space and the flag will appear, do this where you type your status.

For the BB logo, you need to copy and paste the logo in your AutoText...
    I stand corrected, thanks!!
    10-13-09 01:38 PM
    Will the BB logo appear on other phones? I tried the *us* thing yesterday, and for anyone that didn't have BBM 5, it just showed *us* instead of the flag.
    10-13-09 01:46 PM
    Will the BB logo appear on other phones? I tried the *us* thing yesterday, and for anyone that didn't have BBM 5, it just showed *us* instead of the flag.
    yes, it will appear on other phones. it will be pushed to them. and its *US* not *us*. it will only show up on bbm5. its not supported on previous versions.
    10-13-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD